Apa itu Database ?
Penjelasan dari database di Web dalam bahasa Inggris:
- an organized body of related information
- A database is a collection of information stored in a computer in a systematic way, such that a computer program can consult it to answer questions. The software used to manage and query a database is known as a database management system (DBMS). The properties of database systems are studied in information science.
- Data stored on computer files or on CD-ROM. A database may contain bibliographic, textual or numeric data. The data are usually structured so that they may be searched in a number of ways. A variety of databases is accessible via this website.
- A database is an organised collection of information records that can be accessed electronically. In the Library this includes indexing and abstracting databases, citation databases or databases of fulltext journal articles.
- is an organized collection of information stored on a computer. With Optix, a database is an organized collection of electronic documents stored on a computer. The database is structured to facilitate the search and retrieval of information contained in the database.
- A database is a collection of data that is organized so that its contents can easily be accessed, managed and updated. The most prevalent type of database is the relational database, a tabular database in which data is defined so that it can be reorganized and accessed in a number of different ways. A distributed database is one that can be dispersed or replicated among different points in a network. …
- A collection of information that has been systematically organized for easy access and analysis. Databases typically are computerized.
- A collection of information arranged into individual records to be searched by computer.
- Any organized collection of information; it may be paper or electronic.
- a standardized collection of information in computerized format, searchable by various parameters; in libraries often refers to electronic catalogs and indexes.
- A collection of electronic records having a standardized format and using specific software for computer access.
- A collection of information organized and presented to serve a specific purpose. A computerized database is an updated, organized file of machine readable information that is rapidly searched and retrieved by computer.
- A set of data that is structured and organized for quick access to specific information.
- Any of a wide variety of repositories (often computerized) for observations and related information about a group of patients (eg, adult males living in Göteborg) or a disease or an intervention (eg, drug therapy) or other events or characteristics. Depending upon criteria for inclusion in the database, the observations may have controls. …
- "An organized collection of information, data, or citations stored in electronic format that can be searched for specific information or records by techniques specific to each database." -from the University of Texas, San Antonio Library: Library Lingo Library. Databases include Academic Search Elite and Lexis Nexis.
- A collection of data: part numbers, product codes, customer information, etc. It usually refers to data organized and stored on a computer that can be searched and retrieved by a computer program.
- a collection of related electronic records in a standardized format, searchable in a variety of ways, such as title, author, subject, and keyword. Common examples of databases are the library catalog and citation indexes.
- A collection of data organized so that various programs can access and update the information.
- a collection of data that is organized so that its contents can easily be accessed, managed, and updated.
- A body of information in machine readable form which is searched on a computer terminal. Records for materials owned by the ASU Libraries comprise the ASU Libraries Online Catalog database.
- An organized collection of information in computerized format. Databases may consist of many types of information, including text, numerical data, or images. In the CWU Library, database most frequently ref ers to computerized indexes of books, magazines, journals, and newspapers. For a complete list of the electronic information databases available in the Library, see the Databases Page.
- An organized collection of records presented in a standardized format searched by computers. WebPals, ID Weeks Library's Online Catalog, is a database. The periodical indexes available through the library are also databases.
- A collection of data organized for rapid search and retrieval by a computer.
- A database is a collection of information categorized by specific fields. Databases are usually searchable by keywords.
- A collection of information organized in a way that allows the quick selection, sorting, and reorganization of data.
- A collection of related data stored in one or more computerized files in a manner that can be accessed by users or computer programs via a database management system.
- A logical collection of interrelated information, managed and stored as a unit, usually on some form of mass-storage system such as magnetic tape or disk. A GIS database includes data about the spatial location and shape of geographic features recorded as points, lines, areas, pixels, grid cells, or tins, as well as their attributes.
- Listrik Tanpa Kabel - Goodbye Wires
- Neural Network #1
- Sistem Klasifikasi dan Prediksi #1 : Penyiapan Data
- Analisis PIECES
- Early Warning System - Tsunami
- Analisa Dan Disain Sistem
- Apa itu Multimedia ?
- Tip And Trik Macromedia Flash 8.0
- Data Base #1
- SQL Dengan MICROSOFT 2000 SERVER
- Apa itu Computer Science ?
- Apa itu Methodologies ?
- Apa itu Database ?
- Apa itu Artificial Intelligence ?
- Introducing Snap Shots from Snap.com
- Kuliah Versus Kerja
- ASUS Eee PC
- Sharing Dengan Google Docs
- Kesalahan Dalam Ber-Email
- How to organize your e-mail
- Windows - Mematikan Startup
- Email Tips : Keamanan #1
- Email Tips : Chain Email : Keamanan #2
- Analisa Disain Web
- Tips : Komputer Aman Dari Virus
- Tips : USB Drive Menjadi Autorun
- Tips : Membuat Jaringan Wi-Fi
- Kualitas Perangkat Lunak
- Freeware Anti Virus
- Jenis License/Lisensi Software
- Tahapan Pengembangan Multimedia
- Database #2
- Web FIK UI Error Direcovery Dengan Cepat
- Surat Terbuka: Ajakan Dialog Terbuka Dengan Sdr. Roy Suryo
- Undangan Dialog Terbuka RiyoGarta Versus RoySuryo
- HP 2133 Mini-Note Seharga $500
- Berapa Harga Website Anda
- Perbandingan Asus EeePC, Everex Cloudbook dan HP 2133
- Tips : Rotasi Desktop Screen
- WordPress: Apa itu Blog? WordPress 1?
- Translator/Penerjemah Bahasa
- Tips : Sharing User ID
- Tips : Mengatasi Komputer Bermasalah
- WordPress: Apa itu Blog?
- CodeIgniter, PHP Framework
- Applications Using CodeIgniter Framework
- Market Share : OS, Search Engine dan Browser
- "Iron Law" dari Blogging
- Cara mereset Zoom di Firefox dan Internet Explorer
- 2 Prinsip Dasar SEO
- 8 Tip Dalam Memilih Judul Artikel Blog
- 5 Manfaat Community Toolbar Kami
- Contoh Simple Implementasi SEO
- Arsip Blog #1
- Arsip Blog #2
- Arsip Blog #3
- It’s me who struggling in learning englishStruggling in learning english? Who is struggling? Nobody else just Me. From now on, i will do these following thing: (Better for me using my ears then my eyes in learning) […]Unggul US
- Do itCerita berikut bisa menjadi ilustrasi bahwa kita tahu apa itu rendah hati dan sabar, tapi apa kita melakukan keduanya? […]Unggul US
- Think BeautifullyApakah kita sudah berfikir fotografis? Dimana pertimbangan seni juga menjadi faktor penting bagi semua pihak dalam membangun, memasang, membuat aturan. […]Unggul US
- Mobile Phones and AircraftMobile Phones should be turned off during plane travel due to network interference. And, However, passengers should always comply with the requirements of individual airlines relating to the use of personal electronic devices during plane travel. […]Unggul US
- Bahaya Zona NyamanMasalah hidup adalah baik, karena itulah yang membuat kita terus bergerak...do not stay in Comfort Zone. […]Unggul US
- It’s me who struggling in learning english